CHERRY PICNIC Saturday 15th July 2017 1pm to 4pm
For the 09th year running The Friends of The Vines are holding their Cherry Picnic with a Tombola in aid of Macmillan Cancer Care. We will be celebrating Kentish cherries with a variety of cherry related competitions, demonstrations, activities for children and the ever popular sale of Kentish cherries (come early to avoid disappointment). FREE EVENT
Fruit Dessert Competition
New This Year! – We have updated our ingredients from Cherries to ANY FRUITS for the Dessert Competition on the day. For further information on entry; becoming a judge or the rules, we have put together the forms below for downloading.
If you are interested in entering, please email the completed form to email@example.com by Thursday 13th July. The entry fee of £1 for adults and 50p for the children’s category (under 13) can be paid when the desserts are delivered to the tent on the day. Further details can be found in the forms.
- Competition Entry PDF Click Here
- Competition Entry Word Click Here
- Dessert Prizes & Judging PDF Click Here
- Dessert Rules PDF Click Here
- Create a dessert which includes any kind of fruit
- Your creation should be substantial enough for 16 small portions.
- Entries are £1 and there is no limit to the number of entries you may submit.
- A list of ingredients for each entry must be submitted with each entry form.
- Entries should be taken to the Dessert Competition tent by 12.30pm on Saturday 15thJuly 2017.
- Children under 13 may create a dessert in the children’s category.
- For an entry form please visit friendsofthevines.co.uk and click on Events or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prizes & Judging
- Entries will be judged by members of the public who will pay £5 on the day to be a judge.
- The 1st prize will be a voucher for a meal for 2 at Topes (exclusive of alcohol). 2nd prize will be a voucher for tea and cakes for 2 at Bruno’s.
- A 3rd place prize will also be awarded.
- There will be a prize for the winner of the children’s category.
|12.30||Entries must be in the Dessert Competition tent|
|15.30||Announcement of results|